Trusted Business Identity Data that Works for You
In today’s fast-paced world, each month businesses are launched, some are closed and most make at least one change to their contact or business information, such as hours, location or special offers. Relying on the wrong business identity data impacts the way your products and services are viewed and the effectiveness of your marketing. It’s time to start using trusted business information that is reliable, up to date and verified.
Neustar’s Business Identity File gives you access to the most accurate and complete business attributes including: business name, address, phone number, category, the right time to call and phone activity analysis. Over 16 million USPS Delivery Point Validation (DPV®) business listings are compiled, verified, and scored. Where available, records are enhanced with contact name, contact email, hours of operation, annual revenue and ad spend statistics. Whether you are sitting on mountains of business identity data or looking to build your own repository from scratch, Neustar gives you the power of true business identity intelligence.
Leverage Unique Business Identity Insights
Neustar maintains the largest calling database in the US, providing data to over 90% of the U.S. Caller ID services including all major wireline, wireless, cable and VOIP CSPs, and mobile apps. This gives us unique access to a business’ phone activity and enables us to identify the best 2-hour window to call based on outbound dialing activity.
We can also determine how long the business phone number has been active or inactive, if it is a mobile, landline, or prepaid phone number and if it’s a small or home office based business (SOHO). Neustar combines this data with the business category, confidence score, and provided firmographic, which enables you to target the right businesses at the right time to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Right time to contact - Provides the best 2-hour window to contact a business based on their outbound calling behavior
- Phone type indicator - Identifies the business telephone number as wireless or landline
- Prepaid phone attribute - Determines if the business’s telephone number is associated with a prepaid phone
- Phone in service indicator - Shows how long the business phone has been active or inactive
- Recent phone usage - Provides insights about the level of phone usage over the prior 12 months.
- SOHO Indicator - Identifies the likelihood that it is a small office or home office based business
Quality Data Customized for Your Business Use
Neustar’s Business Identity File provides valuable targeting and verification data that other providers simply cannot deliver. Authoritative identity data is verified by the USPS DPV® and corroborated against phone book, directory assistance, phone activity, and direct merchant feeds.